Thursday, March 1, 2012

very important

it's become painfully obvious to me that money is nothing without passion.  passion is everything.  if you have passion, you are rich.  if you feel passion towards your job, your friends, your love, your life-- this is richness. 

if you don't have passion, no amount of money will feel fulfilling to you.  that sense of anticipation and wonder and looking-forward-to-it-idness is everything.  it's our lifeforce.  it's what we live for.  it's the crack of our spirit, without the hangover. 

i'm not sure why it's taken me 29.5 years to figure this out.  i mean, i heard it all throughout my life growing up.  "money doesn't buy happiness" and blah and blah.  "that's bullshit!"  i said to myself.  "that's just what broke folk (like me) tell themselves to make themselves feel better about their crap situation.  i want to be rich!"  i was wrong. 

now that i've figured out the answer, i'm going to stop writing this blog and write a book.  it's going to tell you all the truths that i've discovered about being yourself and finding true happiness.  if you still want to read about me on the web, you can find me at:  whatisayistrue.tumblr.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment